Dido- Thank You

Am F G F Em Am

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all

F G F Em Am

the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all



F G F Em Am

And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall



F Dm G

it reminds me that it's not so bad



Dm G Am F Am F

it's not so bad



A F G

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay



F Em Am

my head just feels in pain



F G

I missed the bus and there'll be hell today



F Em Am

I'm late for work again



F G F Em Am

and even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day



F G

and then you call me and it's not so bad



F Em

it's not so bad and



C F C F

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life



C F Em Dm

Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life



C Dm F C

Push the door, I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through



C Dm F

then you handed me a towel and all I see is you



C Dm Dm Em

and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue



Dm

because you're near me and



C F C F

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life



C F Em Dm

Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life